Tuesday, December 14, 2010

moon shadows

Sometimes, late at night, I walk on the beach and I can feel the moon just vibrating love. And I don't mean the romantic kind, although that is quite palpable too... I mean love in all its various shapes and forms: joyful love, healing love, pining love, the magic of intimacy, closeness, connection...

walking on the beach
i pick up a pearly shell
and lift its lustrous murmur
to my yearning lips


i drink deeply of its whispers
about love’s journey
through moon shadows
and crystal tears


to rosy delicacies of life
luminous as angel wings
unfolding, revealing
a gleaming new beginning


© 2010 Moon Poems

When I tune into love I'm reminded that no matter what happened in the past, and regardless of my expectations of the future, each moment is in itself a brand new start.

No comments:

Post a Comment